Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Kim Kardashian says she hates her moneymaker: 'I don't love my butt being so big'


The mother-of-two is a person like everyone else, though most of us probably forget that from time to time.
And as a real life human being, she has revealed she has things she's not so fond of about herself.
But the body part she said may surprise you, considering it's one of her most known features.
"I love curves, but I don't love my butt and my hips being so big.
"I totally have insecurities," she said.
The comments are in relation to her body post-pregnancy following her .
And she was so conscious of her body she wouldn't even show it to husband Kanye.
"My butt was huge. I would walk backwards so he couldn't see.
"And I would be so insecure about changing in a fitting like, 'Babe, you can't look at me!'" she continued.
But the rapper is one of her biggest fans, she revealed, supporting her with her baby weight.
She added to People: "I'd know when I was starting to look better because my husband would be like, 'Babe, you look so good!'
"He would never make me feel insecure. But I would always know when he was seeing a difference."
Kim Kardashian / Kanye West
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment